Note: for a list of Halloween activities (trunk or treat, etc.) that are taking place October 27-31, 2017, visit: http://blog.tri-citiesguide.org/2017/10/halloween-activities-october-27-31-2017.html.
Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches & Fall Festivals:
- Bill's Berry Farm - Apple & Pumpkin Festival - Grandview
- Christopherson Farm - Pumpkins, Kiddie Korn Maze, Fall Decorations - Kennewick
- Country Mercantile Harvest Festival - Pasco
- Curfman's Massive Corn Maze - Toppenish
- Hatch Patch Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Jobs Nursery Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Middleton's Fall Festival - Pasco
- Schmitt Brothers Farms Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Union Gap Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
- Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Walla Walla Corn Maze
- Scaregrounds (Kennewick) - featuring three haunts:
Blackout, InFected and Hillbilly Hell
- Pasco Jaycees Haunted Forest
- Yakitat's Haunted Hill (Benton City)
Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches & Fall FestivalsBill's Berry Farm - Apple & Pumpkin Festival through October 28
Bill's Berry Farm, 3674 N. County Line Rd. in Grandview
Wednesday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Cost: festival admission is Free, though there are fees for some activities. Note: there is a $5 per car parking fee on Saturdays only because of very limited parking so car pooling is suggested with friends and family.
What is fall without a trip to the farm with your family, friends or small group to enjoy the bounty of the harvest? If you are looking for clean, wholesome harvest fun... then we're the farm for you! With two venues- our Berry Farm Park, and our Fall Park- we have a variety of activities that all ages will enjoy. Visit our website for a complete list of events we have planned.
Christopherson Farm - Pumpkins, Kiddie Korn Maze, Fall Decorations through October 31
Open during daylight hours, seven days per week
Our pumpkins vary in size and price, we have white ones, orange ones and also ones referred to as Warty Goblins. We also have single stem cut flowers, fall decorations (decorative corn cobs & corn stalks) as well as mini decorative pumpkins in whites and oranges. Our Kiddie Korn Maze has the Wizard Of Oz theme this year. Note: cash transactions, only. Contact Denise Christopherson at 509-430-2167 for more information.
Country Mercantile Harvest Festival through October 31
Hours: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. until dusk
Admission: $6.95 per person (children 2 years and under free), $4.50 seniors (65+) and military (show ID)
Includes: hay ride to pumpkin patch, 3-acre corn maze, petting zoo, straw-bale maze, straw-bale pyramids, bounce house obstacle course and, on weekends, a family photo in the photo booth. On Saturdays & Sundays also enjoy live entertainment and music, face paintings, & more!
Note: pumpkins sold separately, carnival rides & treats - tickets sold separately
Curfman's Massive Corn Maze (Toppenish) through October 31
10 Harris Rd in Toppenish
Admission is $6.50 for kids 4-12 and seniors, and $8.50 for 13+
Wednesday & Thursday: 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
(Monday and Tuesday are reserved for private bookings)
Curfman's Massive Corn Maze is a fun, family-orientated corn maze for all! We have several activities for all ages, including the giant corn maze, a kids maze, a straw maze, the straw pyramid, the corn pit (a fan-favorite!), hay rides, and fire pits for s'mores and other goodies!
Hatch Patch Pumpkin Patch through October 31
Open Monday-Saturday from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m., closed Sunday
It's time to dress up your front porch for Fall! Our pumpkins and squash are ready and waiting to be picked. Pumpkins are 20 cents per pound.
- Wear closed toe shoes and shoes you can get dirty.
- Bring a pair of gloves the vines and stems can be prickly.
- Bring a pair of garden clippers to clip the vine from the stems.
- Leave the stem on the pumpkins. This is important because this will give the pumpkin a long shelf life.
- Cash or check, only. No credit cards accepted.
Job's Nursery Pumpkin Patch through October 31
4072 Columbia River Rd. in Pasco
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch full of pumpkins for carving, painting, and decorations as well as a selection of winter squashes to eat. All pumpkins and squash are 27 cents per pound. No entry fee to enter the patch.
Saturday & Sundays:
- Nursery Tour Hayride- A 15 minute ride on our 36 acre nursery full of Halloween fun, peacock sightings and a little tree humor. Price is $2.75 per rider over 3 years old.
Middleton's Fall Festival through October 30
Hours: open Saturday from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Pumpkin sales: Tuesday-Sunday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
General Admission: $10/person, 2 years and under free
Farm Fun Pack: $20 (1 admission + 3 activity tickets)
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch
- Hay Ride
- Watch the Pumpkin Cannon
- Petting Zoo
- Kids Barrel Train
- Kids Maze and Straw Pyramid
- Kids Play Area and Corn Pit
- Human Foos Ball
- Potato Blasters
- Horse Rides
We Love Pets but please leave your pets at home, we have strict insurance rules regarding pets.
Schmitt Brothers Farms Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch through October 31
Corner of Road 68 and Argent in Pasco
Monday - Friday from 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Admission: Adults and Youth (4-99) $6.50, children 3 and under free
Back by popular demand! Schmitt Brothers Farms presents the original Tri-Cities corn maze!
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch
- Duck Races
- Farm Animals
- S'More Pit
- And More...
Info: https://www.schmittbrothersfarms.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/schmittbrothersfarms/
Union Gap Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch through October 29
3213 Tacoma St. in Union Gap
Hours of operation:
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed to the public- available for Private Parties only
- Wednesday & Thursday: 3:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Admission: $10.00 for 3 years and up and under 2 are free with adult.
Bring the family to pick that perfect pumpkin in the field or in the barn. Come see our best corn ever. The big maze is haunted Wednesday through Saturday night starting at 7 p.m.
Family friendly corn maze and pumpkin patch, yes we added a pumpkin patch, with fun for all. Back again this year are our apple cannons. As always the hay ride, kids maze, straw maze, and straw pyramid slide for those 12 and under.
Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch through October 31
510 Orchard Rd north of Pasco
Open Thursday through Sunday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Visit Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch! We have lawn games, country store, mobile coffee stand, hay stack pyramid, photo stations, and lot's of pumpkins to choose from.
Walla Walla Corn Maze through October 31
Hours through October 31: Thursdays: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Fridays: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturdays: 2 p.m. to 11 p.m., Sundays: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Corn Cannons: open Saturday & Sunday (daylight hours only).
Admission: $7 ages 12 years and older, $5 ages 4 years to 11 years (must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older), 3 years or under free (must be with parent or guardian).
There will be a Halloween Spooktacular on October 19-22 and 26-31 that begins at dark - $10 per trip all ages. Parental discretion required for children under 12.
Haunted Houses & Forests
Scaregrounds - Blackout, InFected, Hillbilly Hell
Dates: October 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31 and Kids Days 14 & 28
- Wednesdays & Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Saturdays & Halloween from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kids Days from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- 3 Haunt Pass $35 (Fridays, Saturdays, and Halloween) - One trip through each of our Main Haunts - Note: if you don’t get these Haunts in one night, just come back and finish with a second visit to the Scaregrounds. All passes, tickets or coupons expire November 1, 2017
- 3 Haunt Pass $25 (Wednesdays & Thursdays) - One trip through each of our Main Haunts. Note: if you don’t get these Haunts in one night, just come back and finish with a second visit to the Scaregrounds. All passes, tickets or coupons expire November 1, 2017
- Single Haunt Pass $15 - One trip through the haunted attraction of your choice
- VIP Pass $60 - This ticket includes a round for all the haunted attractions, use of the fast pass line for the night purchased Only. You Cannot come back if you did not make it through all the attractions please plan accordingly.
- Blackout Imagine, you, your friends, one small glow stick and total darkness. Think you can handle it? Many will try and many will fail!! In this All Dark haunt, you’ll shuffle almost blindly through a maze where creatures lurk just waiting for you! Will your crew make it all the way through…
- InFected - A genetically engineered virus that was originally created as a cure for the common cold, turns into a lethal strain. It kills 75% of those it infects, mutates 23% into flesh eating, zombie like, creatures with incredible strength and speed. 2% are immune.
- Hillbilly Hell - We dare you to enter the evil realm of Hatchet's family farm. During the depression William (Billy) Hatchet inherited land that the locals called Devils Hollow.
Kids Days will be less scary - think haunted house “lite.” We have demons and killer clowns and zombies. We have smoke and mirrors and things that jump out at you and scream at you. But Kid’s Day will be in the daylight. The haunters will be less scary. So if your family is up for some scary entertainment - but PG scary instead of PG-13 scary - then don’t miss "Kids Day." Kids Days are October 14 and 28 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets are $7 and can be purchased at the gate.
The Scaregrounds in normal operation is rated PG-13. That means we’ll only let 11 and 12 year old in if an adult is with them. You know your kids, if you think your 9 year old can handle it, we’ll leave that decision to you. But if you enter a Haunt and your kid gets scared and heads for the exit early, No Refund.
Entrance to the Scaregrounds:
All On-Line Tickets MUST Be exchanged at the Fairgrounds Gate for a Haunt Boarding Pass corresponding with the ticket(s) purchased. No one will be admitted to the Scaregrounds who is Drunk, Impaired on Drugs, wearing a Mask, has a simulated weapon or is deemed a security risk.
No Guns or Weapons!
Women who are pregnant and individuals who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure, asthma, seizures, light sensitivity, claustrophobia, or any other health condition that could be aggravated by these special effects should consider this warning before purchasing a ticket.
Info and Tickets: http://terrorbehindthescreen.com/
Pasco Jaycees Haunted Forest
Dates: October 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 from 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Admission: $13 per person, 5 and under free
The Pasco Jaycees are promoting their haunted forest again this year at Sacajawea State Park in Pasco.
Note: you will need to park at the Port of Pasco where shuttle service will take you to the entrance. Dress warmly and wear comfortable shoes.
Yakitat's Haunted Hill (Benton City)
October 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 from 6:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m.
Cost: $7.00 per person
Haunted House and Haunted Hill are put on to raise money for the KI-BE Junior and Senior Class to raise funds for their senior trips.
Inside our shop is the haunted house with junior class, "Toy Store of Terror."
Our outside portion put on by the seniors is "Pirate Cove." You will get to walk through Caylpso the sea witches house, visit the graveyard, see our 2 pirates ships and come aboard one to receive your orders to go on a quest.
After you solve the puzzle, go to port to play games on your pirate adventure! Don't forget to swing by concessions on your way out. Not recommended for kids under 5.
Attribution - Events • Things to Do - Tri-Cities WashingtonThis blog post was published by Jim McIntyre who maintains the Events • Things to Do - Tri-Cities Washington blog as a hobby as part of his Tri-Cities Washington Guide website. This blog is not associated with any business or organization and is focused on community events and things to do around the Tri-Cities region with an emphasis on annual community events and events associated with non-profit organizations and/or charitable causes.
Image and Trademark Copyrights
Both images and trademarks are copyrighted by their respective copyright holders. The author does publish images that were obtained from the sources for which information is provided. If you see an image that belongs to you and want credit for it or want the image removed or a different one used, please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product, Services and Activity Endorsements
The author does not endorse any products, services and activities - all references are provided for informational purposes, only. Please do not contact the author about commercial postings, promotions or advertising.
Linking Policy and Sharing of Content
The author encourages the sharing of content from this blog post for non-commercial purposes and that includes the RSS feed. Please give credit to the author for any content that you share. Any link to this blog post to promote the sale of goods, services or causes is not permitted. The author is also not interested in any link exchanges.
Feedback is encouraged, especially to point out errors and omissions. Feel free to contact the author at email@example.com.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved