For a list of Halloween activities (trunk or treat, fall carnivals, etc.) that are taking place around the Tri-Cities region the weekend of October 28-31, 2016, visit: http://blog.tri-citiesguide.org/2016/10/halloween-activities-october-28-31-2016.html.
Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches & Fall Festivals:
- Bill's Berry Farm - Apple & Pumpkin Festival - Grandview
- Country Mercantile Harvest Festival - Pasco
- Hatch Patch Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Jobs Nursery Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Middleton's Fall Festival - Pasco
- Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch - Pasco
- Walla Walla Corn Maze
- Scaregrounds (Kennewick) - featuring three haunts:
Terror Behind the Screen, Project 13 and FreakShow 3D
- Pasco Jaycees Haunted Forest
- Yakitat's Haunted Hill (Benton City)
- Zombie Haunt (Yakima)
Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches & Fall FestivalsBill's Berry Farm - Apple & Pumpkin Festival - Through October 29
Bill's Berry Farm, 3674 N. County Line Rd. in Grandview
Dates: Friday & Saturday weekends from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. through October 29
Cost: festival admission is Free, though there are fees for some activities. Note: there is a $5 per car parking fee on Saturdays only because of very limited parking so car pooling is suggested with friends and family.
What is fall without a trip to the farm with your family, friends or small group to enjoy the bounty of the harvest? If you are looking for clean, wholesome harvest fun... then we're the farm for you! With two venues- our Berry Farm Park, and our Fall Park- we have a variety of activities that all ages will enjoy. Visit our website for a complete list of events we have planned.
Country Mercantile Harvest Festival - October 1 - 31
232 Crestloch Rd. in Pasco
Hours: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. until dusk
Admission: $6.50 per person (children 2 years and under free), $4.50 seniors (65+) and military (show ID)
Includes: hay ride to pumpkin patch, 3-acre corn maze, petting zoo, straw-bale maze, straw-bale pyramids, bounce house obstacle course and the new photobooth. On Saturdays & Sundays also enjoy live entertainment and music, goofy clowns, balloon animals, face paintings, & more!
Note: pumpkins sold separately, carnival rides & treats - tickets sold separately
Hatch Patch Pumpkin Patch
1730 Falls Rd in Pasco
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., closed Sunday
It's time to dress up your front porch for Fall! Our pumpkins and squash are ready and waiting to be picked. We also offer hayrides by appointment. Call 509-380-7053 to schedule yours.
Job's Nursery Pumpkin Patch - October 1 - 31
4072 Columbia River Rd. in Pasco
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch full of pumpkins for carving, painting, and decorations as well as a selection of winter squashes to eat. All pumpkins and squash are 27 cents per pound. No entry fee to enter the patch.
Saturday & Sundays:
- Nursery Tour Hayride- A 15 minute ride on our 36 acre nursery full of Halloween fun, peacock sightings and a little tree humor. Price is $2.60 per rider over 3 years old.
- Tree Scavenger Hunt- A walking tour to find different trees scattered across the nursery. A learning opportunity in which the family can learn fun facts about trees. Price is $1.00 per handout used by the group.
Middleton's Fall Festival - October 1 - 30
1050 Pasco Kahlotus Rd. in Pasco
Hours: open Saturday from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Pumpkin sales: Tuesday-Sunday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
General Admission: $10/person, 2 years and under free
Charlie Brown package: $25 (1 admission + 5 activity tickets)
Snoopy package: $20 (1 admission + 3 activity tickets)
- Entry to the 8 acre Peanuts themed Corn Maze!
- Hay Ride back and forth to the pumpkin patch
- HUGE jumping pillow
- Kids Barrel Train Ride (kids only-must be able to sit the entire ride)
- Corn Box (large play area filled with grain corn)
- Tube Slides
- Petting zoo
- Kids play area
- Left Turn Only Straw Maze
- Corn Hole Games, Mini Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
- Kids straw pyramid
- Watching the pumpkin cannon shoot 1000' into the sky!
NEW! Potato Blasters
We Love Pets but please leave your pets at home, we have strict insurance rules regarding pets.
Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch
510 Orchard Rd north of Pasco
Open Saturday & Sunday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. during October
Opening day for our pumpkin patch is October 1! We have put a lot of work in and are so happy to get started! Come grab a hot pumpkin pie latte, mocha, or caramel latte and enjoy Villa's Lil' Pumpkin Patch!
Walla Walla Corn Maze - through October 31
The Walla Walla Corn Maze is located at 853 Five Mile Rd. in Walla Walla. Bring your flashlight and be aware there is poor cell phone reception. Concession stand and portable restrooms are also available.
Hours through October 31: Thursdays: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Fridays: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturdays: 2 p.m. to 11 p.m., Sundays: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Corn Cannons: open Saturday & Sunday (daylight hours only).
Admission: $7 ages 12 years and older, $5 ages 4 years to 11 years (must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older), 3 years or under free (must be with parent or guardian).
There will be a Halloween Spooktacular on October 13-16, 20-23, and 27-31 that begins at dark - $10 per trip all ages. Parental discretion required for children under 12.
Haunted Houses & Forests
Scaregrounds - Terror Behind the Scene, InFected, FreekShow 3D
Benton County Scaregrounds, 1500 S. Oak St. in Kennewick
Dates: October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31 and Kids Days 22 & 29
- Wednesdays & Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Saturdays & Halloween from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kids Days from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- VIP Pass $80 - This ticket includes the OutBreak: Paint Ball, All Haunts, Use of the Entry Fast Lane for the night purchased. We only sell 50 per night
- 3 Haunt Pass $35 - One trip through each of our Main Haunts including Infected, Terror Behind the Screen and Freakshow 3D - Note: if you don’t get these Haunts in one night, just come back and finish with a second visit to the Scaregrounds. All passes, tickets or coupons expire November 1, 2016
- OutBreak: Zombie Paint Ball $20 - One Trip through the Zombie Paint Ball Course (note: all equipment provided)
- Single Haunt Pass $20 - One trip through "either" Infected or Terror behind the Screen or Freakshow 3D
- Kids Days (October 22 & 29 from 1 p.m. - 4p.m.) $7 per person - One trip through the Haunts
- Terror Behind the Screen will conjure unrelenting evil in an elaborately themed haunted maze based on the movies in the style of Evil Dead series of films.
- InFected - A genetically engineered virus that was originally created as a cure for the common cold, turns into a lethal strain. It kills 75% of those it infects, mutates 23% into flesh eating, zombie like, creatures with incredible strength and speed. 2% are immune.
- FreakShow 3D - The carnival is in town! Blinking lights, twirling rides, and plenty of laughs… FOR US! Our clowns aren’t happy! You’ll get a scream out of sideshow attractions, twisted food vendors, demented performers and disgusting clowns – ALL IN 3D
- Outbreak: Zombie Paint Ball - Are you ready to bring the paint down on the zombie horde? You can at OutBreak: Zombie Paintball. Climb atop our battle ready wagon mounted with twenty paintball turrets.
- Hillbilly Hell - We dare you to enter the evil realm of Hatchet's family farm. During the depression William (Billy) Hatchet inherited land that the locals called Devils Hollow.
Kids Days will be less scary - think haunted house “lite.” We have demons and killer clowns and zombies. We have smoke and mirrors and things that jump out at you and scream at you. But Kid’s Day will be in the daylight. The haunters will be less scary. So if your family is up for some scary entertainment - but PG scary instead of PG-13 scary - then don’t miss "Kids Day." Kids Days are October 22 and 29 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets are $7 and can be purchased at the gate.
The Scaregrounds in normal operation is rated PG-13. That means we’ll only let 11 and 12 year old in if an adult is with them. You know your kids, if you think your 9 year old can handle it, we’ll leave that decision to you. But if you enter a Haunt and your kid gets scared and heads for the exit early, NO REFUND.
Entrance to the Scaregrounds:
All On-Line Tickets MUST Be exchanged at the Fairgrounds Gate for a Haunt Boarding Pass corresponding with the ticket(s) purchased. No one will be admitted to the Scaregrounds who is Drunk, Impaired on Drugs, wearing a Mask, has a simulated weapon or is deemed a security risk. NO GUNS OR WEAPONS.
Women who are pregnant and individuals who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure, asthma, seizures, light sensitivity, claustrophobia, or any other health condition that could be aggravated by these special effects should consider this warning before purchasing a ticket.
Info and Tickets: http://terrorbehindthescreen.com/
Pasco Jaycees Haunted Forest
Sacajawea State Park in Pasco
Dates: October 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29 from 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Admission: $13 per person, 5 and under free
The Pasco Jaycees are promoting their haunted forest again this year at Sacajawea State Park in Pasco.
Note: you will need to park at the Port of Pasco where shuttle service will take you to the entrance. Dress warmly and wear comfortable shoes.
Yakitat's Haunted Hill (Benton City)
October 14, 15, 21 & 22 from 7:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m.
Cost: $5.00 per person (includes 10 tickets)
Yakitat's Haunted Hill and Ki-Be Class of 2018 and 2017 present a "Tim Burton" movie themed haunted house, and a Creepy Carnival and Haunted Forest (there will be no clowns). There will be concessions and lots of treats and goodies galore. Bring the whole family! Not recommended for kids under 5.
Zombie Haunt (Yakima)
15850 Ahtanum Rd in Yakima
Zombie Haunt features 30 acres of non-stop fun over 4 weekends in the month of October in Yakima (Friday - Sunday starting October 7)
This Event provides Scary, Thrilling, Nightime Fun Events perfect for Halloween as well as Kid Friendly Daytime Harvest Events perfect for the Fall.
Daytime Event Prices:
- COMBO PASS - $25 (Includes: Zombie Hunt Bus (Target Shoot), Creek Scanvenger hunt, Battle Balls, Laser Tag, Kid Friendly Haunted House, Target Archery, Hay Ride, Buggy Ride, Apple Cider Press, Petting Farm, Zipline)
- Zombie Hunt Bus (Target Shoot) - $5.00
- Creek Scavenger Hunt - $5.00
- Kid Friendly Haunted House - $5.00
- Battle Balls - $5.00
- Survival Laser Tag - $5.00
- Target Archery - $5.00
- Hay Ride - $5.00
- Buggy Ride - $5.00
- Zip Line - $5.00
- Apple Cider Press - Free
- Animal Petting Farm - Free
- COMBO PASS $25 (Includes: Zombie Hunt Bus, Slaughter House, Dead Creek, Battle Balls, Survival Laser Tag *EXTRA SHOTS NOT INCLUDED IN COMBO PASS)
- Zombie Hunt Bus $10.00
- Dead Creek $10.00
- Slaughter House $5.00
- Battle Balls $5.00
- Survival Laser Tag $5.00
- Extra Shots 50 extra paintball shots for the Zombie Hunt Bus $5.00
Attribution - Events • Things to Do - Tri-Cities WashingtonThis blog post was published by Jim McIntyre who maintains the Events • Things to Do - Tri-Cities Washington blog as a hobby as part of his Tri-Cities Washington Guide website. This blog is not associated with any business or organization and is focused on community events and things to do around the Tri-Cities region with an emphasis on annual community events and events associated with non-profit organizations and/or charitable causes.
Image and Trademark Copyrights
Both images and trademarks are copyrighted by their respective copyright holders. The author does publish images that were obtained from the sources for which information is provided. If you see an image that belongs to you and want credit for it or want the image removed or a different one used, please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product, Services and Activity Endorsements
The author does not endorse any products, services and activities - all references are provided for informational purposes, only. Please do not contact the author about commercial postings, promotions or advertising.
Linking Policy and Sharing of Content
The author encourages the sharing of this blog post for non-commercial purposes and that includes the RSS feed. Please give credit to the author for any content that you share. Any link to this blog post to promote the sale of goods, services or causes is not permitted. The author is also not interested in any link exchanges.
Feedback is encouraged, especially to point out errors and omissions. Feel free to contact the author at email@example.com.
© 2016 All Rights Reserved